Businesses, big or small need a reliable and consistent internet connectivity to run their mission critical and day-to-day operations. Tata Docomo brings to you a high performance and carrier grade internet connection, specifically designed to cater to business needs to help you stay ahead.
- High-speed internet connections up to 1 Gbps with Ethernet
- Future Readines
- Future proof internet connectivity with iPV6 readiness
- Carrier-grade connectivity
- Connect to one of the largest internet service providers in India, which means you avoid congestion and configuration issues for better performance
- Riding on the world’s most extensive global telecommunications networks delivering a robust IP backbone assurance
- End-to-End Service Level Agreement
- Round the clock customer support
- On-site customer training, local field engineering and sales office support
- Includes latency, uptime and packet loss
- Web Tool
- User friendly, web based tool for performance management and monitoring
- Connect to internet from more than 200 POP locations across India.
Business On Demand
In a dynamic business environment there is need for flexibility of bandwidth and our network has capability to support it. Bandwidth on Demand is a dynamic provisioning to upgrade a downlink bandwidth for a fixed period at an incremental charge. Enterprise will experience higher bandwidth service (as per speed burst demanded) for a specified period and the same will be downgraded automatically when the time period expires.
- Bandwidth on Demand gives you the complete control over bandwidth requirement.
- Increase operational efficiency by adjusting to uncertain requirements by getting higher bandwidth when your business needs it.
- Optimize cost by paying for higher bandwidth only for the period you demand
- Ease of access – through a web interface (no logging of calls required). This is backed by email confirmations to ensure authenticity of transactions.
- Scheduling in advance for specific bandwidth bursts.
- Flexible bandwidth options ranging from 64 Kbps to 100 Mbps or more.