Bundled with Xpress VPN and Road Warrior solutions, we enable you to connect to anywhere in the country, including remote towns and to your mobile workforce.
- Tata Docomo is the only service provider to deploy MPLS network with dual plane architecture in core and access network, ensuring high availability
- Low latency, high redundancy and secure network
- Multiple class of service treatment for varying traffic types
Multiple Option For Connectivity
- Wireline: Copper and fiber
- Wireless: Radio, CDMA and GSM networks
- End to end SLA’s on latency, uptime, packet loss and jitter
Simplified Management and Support
- Control and visibility from desktop using web-based tools
- Central NOC, proactive 24x7x365 days network monitoring
- Field support to the remotest locations
Bandwidth on Demand
In a dynamic business environment there is need for flexibility of bandwidth and our network has capability to support it. Bandwidth on Demand is a dynamic provisioning to upgrade a downlink bandwidth for a fixed period at an incremental charge. Enterprise will experience higher bandwidth service (as per speed burst demanded) for a specified period and the same will be downgraded automatically when the time period expires.
- Bandwidth on Demand gives you the complete control over bandwidth requirement.
- Increase operational efficiency by adjusting to uncertain requirements by getting higher bandwidth when your business needs it.
- Optimize cost by paying for higher bandwidth only for the period you demand.
- Ease of access – through a web interface (no logging of calls required). This is backed by email confirmations to ensure authenticity of transactions.
- Scheduling in advance for specific bandwidth bursts.
- Flexible bandwidth options ranging from 64 Kbps to 100 Mbps or more.